November 7th, 2011 2 comments
Posts Tagged ‘ma’amoul’
Holly S. Warah shares her
zeal for Arabia and beyond.
More about me.
Click to read my short story, "My Brother's Wife,"
set in Jordan, published in
Feb 2012 issue
- Sharing My Zeal
- Raising Arabic-Speaking Children (Part 3)
- Maqluba ~ The National Dish of Palestine
- Kunafe Nablusia ~ The Queen of Arabic Sweets
- My Ramadan: Suhoor through the Years
- Ma’amoul ~ Date-filled Eid Pastries
- Mujaddara ~ Palestinian Lentils & Rice
- Five Memoirs by Western Women Married into Arabic Culture